If you’re lucky enough to live in an area where wild garlic grows, you’ll soon be adorned with a green carpet of aromatic leaves. Make the most of them while they’re young and fresh…
- 60gms wild garlic leaves, bottoms stems removed
- 15gm wild garlic flowers, cut flower heads from stem
- 100gm grated parmesan
- 70gms toasted whole almonds
- 100ml olive oil
- Whizz garlic leaves, flowers, almonds and olive oil in a blender until a paste.
- Add parmesan and whizz again. Season.
- If not using straight away, store in a sealed container in fridge.Alternatively, to freezer, fill an ice cube tray. When frozen, the cubes can be transferred into a bag or container.